Plexr effect the area of application by turning nitrogen and water vapour in the air to plasma using high energy. The ionic atmosphere resulted from the interaction affects the skin surface and provides a very fast resurfacing on the skin.
It is an application which has been commonly used in Europe for 15 years. It has also been used as an alternative to many aesthetic and plastic surgeries. It also has a CE certificate.
Application Areas of Plexr
- Treatment of upper eyelid wrinkles,
- Treatment of wrinkles around eyes,
- Treatment of crow’s feet,
- Treatment of upper lip lines,
- Treatment of wrinkles on the face,
- Treatment of acne,
- Treatment of acne scars,
- Raised skin lesions,
- Treatment of sunspots,
- Treatment of age spots,
- Treatment of skin tags,
- Treatment of warts,
- Treatment of incisions or scars of surgery,
- Treatment of fat accumulation,
- Treatment of birthmarks, treatment of dark spots on the upper lips,
- Treatment of décolleté spots,
- Removing of tattoos of every colour ,
- Treatment of abdominal cracks.
Your Questions About to Plexr
The area of application is cleaned by using an antiseptic substance. Local anaesthetic cream is applied. After waiting for 20 minutes, the procedure is implemented.
How long does Plexr procedure take?
It is 5-30 minutes after local anaesthesia depending on the size of the application area.
Is there pain/discomfort during Plexr procedure?
There is no feeling of pain/discomfort during the application. However, after the application there can be slight pain, but it is not irritating and completely goes away in 1-2 days.
What should be done after Plexr procedure?
After the procedure, liquid foundation or BB cream which includes sun protector factor should be applied especially on the area of application which is exposed to the sun. After every shower, the cream should be applied.
How long does the recovery take after Plexr procedure?
The application of liquid foundation with sun protector factor to the area both protect the application area from UV and help removing the thin scab that can occur on the area. It completely recovers in 5-7 days.
What are the advantages of Plexr procedure?
- The procedure is easy and takes a short time,
- It does not require medical dressing,
- After the procedure, patients can go back their daily lives immediately.
What is the cost of Plexr procedure?
The cost varies depending on the size of the area that Plexr will be applied. However, it is much more affordable compared to other plastic surgeries.
Address: Valikonağı caddesi, No: 62/2 Fıtri Bey Apartmanı Nişantaşı / İstanbul
Tel-1: 0505 4746604
Tel-2: 0212 2314080
Fax: 0212 2314089