We benefit from the lifting effect of special strings which include polylactic acid and glycolic acid, and can disappear in time. These strings stimulate the collagen synthesis and form fibrous bands so that they create a lifting effect. Depending on the structure of the tissues, we sometimes use Botox, PRP, mesotherapy or new-generation-hyaluronic acid.
- After applying local anaesthetic crème, we wait for 30 minutes.
- We sign the areas that will be lifted and place the strings.
- We check and then finish the procedure.
- If it is needed, we apply PRP during the process; Botox or mesotherapy are applied immediately after the process.
- The process lasts 60 minutes in total.
After The Process
Mild bruises can be rarely observed. The results are observed in 2 weeks; the strings start to stimulate collagen synthesis and form fibrous bands in this period. They disappear in 6 months. The effect lasts for nearly 2 years. It is possible to extend this 2 years with little surgeries.
Slimming & Cellulite