What is Exilis Elite?
Exilis Elite stimulates the target tissue by focusing ultrasound and radiofrequency energy together with its face and body heads. In stimulated tissue, collagen and elastin synthesis increase, size of fat cells shrinks and they become fall apart. So, skin tightening occurs.
It does not cause any harm on tissue thanks to its controlled heat heads designed separately for face and body. Its special cooling system helps control skin temparature and takes away the feeling of pain.
For what is Exilis Elite used?
It is used for skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, thinning, recovery and regional slimming.
With its specific-to-body head,
- Arms and elbow area,
- Belly and waist area,
- Legs and their inner area,
- Buttocks and hips,
With its specific-to-face head,
- Mouth area (wrinkles and lines around lips)
- Wrinkles around eyes and crows feet
Is Exilis Elite safe?
It has been approved by FDA. Because there are heat control units on heads, heat is kept at a certain level. It keeps skin structure by cooling the surface at intervals. It is safe owing to these features.
Is Exilis Elite painful?
There is a feeling of warmth during the process. However, heat control and special cooling systems hinder the feeling of pain.
How many sessions should Exilis Elite applied?
Number of sessions is between 4-6. Interval of sessions is 7-14 days.
Who should not get Exilis Elit?
- People who are pregnant, or have suspicion of pregnancy
- People who have circulatory disorders and embolism
- People who have cancer and are treated by radiotherapy or cemotherapy
- People who have been through tuberculosis
- People who have function disorder in their liver and kidney
- People who have cardiac pacemaker
- People who have epilepsy
- People who have metal prosthetic, implants, plate, stud or screw on the area of application
- People who have acute infection
Address: Valikonağı caddesi, No: 62/2 Fıtri Bey Apartmanı Nişantaşı / İstanbul
Tel-1: 0505 4746604
Tel-2: 0212 2314080
Fax: 0212 2314089
Slimming & Cellulite